Monday 9 November 2015

Must have item: the OVERCOAT

The kimono is a long, flowing garment made preferably with a breezy material. It serves as an overcoat except it is best suited for the warm weather. This is what a kimono looks like.

Stylish something huh? Well, it is. It is a great fashion piece that makes a statement whenever you throw it on. Lushfairy has been getting creative and now sells her own designs. I would appreciate it if you patronised. Ain't nothing like a girl getting her own coins. This kimono was designed by lushfairy and others include:

I particularly love the lace kimono. Which do you prefer? Well, I am not done selling you the kimono trend. Lol.
The kimono is perfect for a beach day, a pool day or a casual outdoor event. I love it and I do have one I got made. It is not all that though. Lol. Maybe I could do a photo shoot and show you what I been upto with my kimono.

Over!
Now that we are approaching the harmattan period (I don't think it's coming this year though *eyes rolling*) you might want to think warmer clothing. Well, I already did the thinking. Say hi to the coats.

OMG! I am literally obsessed with them. I cannot get enough. They are everything. Now, if only I could get a job so I could up my fashion game already. argh. Well, do I need say anything more? They would be the perfect harmattan accessories. You could even wear knee length boots underneath. So, your turn? Can you rock the trend? If yes, I could help you. Simply go on instagram and search @lushfairy out for her details. You can also reach her on 08171978484. She has two shops, one on the island and another one on the mainland plus she is very affordable. Christmas came early!

Xoxo,
The Lagos Rebel 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment