Monday 9 November 2015

About The Weekend

Hi rebels! Oh, it's Monday. How are you doing? How was your weekend? Oh well, mine was very eventful what with my girlfriend's birthday and all. You know what? I can never understand how we get to Monday so fast. I close my eyes on Friday and vroom it's Monday when I open my eyes. Lol. Does any other person feel that way too? On to other things, I am introducing a new segment to the blog. About the weekend will serve as a recap of all the news worthy events that went on during the weekend. Are you up to the task? Well let us find out.

One of our favourite couples might be getting back together afterall. Yaaaay! 

37 year old Nicole Scherzinger and 30 year old Lewis Hamilton have been spending time together lately. Hmm. They had broken off their 7- year on-and-off relationship in February but it appears that the couple still have the hots for each other. They enjoyed a night out on Friday evening in London.  This follows after they were pictured at popular Soho hotpot, the box.


Meanwhile, I love them colours popping on Nicole. She's wearing a burnt orange over coat, a magenta silk blouse from the exclusive balmain × H&M range, denim boyfriend jeans and burgundy detailed courts.
I want the couple to work out. They will make cute little babies plus I think Nicole deserves a pretty rock on her finger. Okay... next!

Jenny from the block came prepared. She slayed and took home no prisoners.

First stop, check out Jenny from the BACK.
I'm not about objectifying women as I staunchly believe that women are not sex objects but goddesses but this right here is life! Work it!
Home girl, Jennifer Lopez performed at the IHeartRadio Fiesta Latina Concert in Miami on Saturday. I'm sorry but I can't get over the gorgeousness. Girl crush came in fully clothed and proceeded to strip down to her gorgeous nude body suit. Her performance was lit too. She later changed into a little black dress that hugged her body in all the right places. Catch some of the craziness below. Can you believe she's 46?




Happy 60th birthday Kris! 

You all know the kardashians and how they love to celebrate just about everything. I like the family. Really, I do. They always got each other. So, back to the matter. Kris turned 60 on Friday and threw an extravagant Gatsby themed birthday party which cost a whopping- wait for it- $2m. Excuse me? Two million dollars? Excuse me once again, let me get my calculator. Wow!
So, here are some photos of how the birthday went down.





I would say the party was a success what with her children singing for her, her son-in-law (kanye west) performing for her and all her wanted guests being in attendance. An estimated 300 guests were on ground to celebrate with her including John legend and his wife,  Boy George, Kathy and Richard Hilton and Olivier Rousteing.

I hope you enjoyed the post. Keep it a date with me next Monday for more on this segment.

Xoxo,
The Lagos Rebel 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment