Thursday 14 January 2016

Style Crush: Micah Gianneli

All hail the queen of all fashion bloggers!
Trust me when I say that you haven't lived if you have never come across this bad ass. Now here are some of the reasons why I adore this lady.


  1. She always slays!

2. she buttresses the need to get that body right. Gym, detox or diet... get your waist snatched.

3. Her make up game is a hundred bitches!!! So no, if you still think you not wearing makeup is because you're too pretty for all that, you can take several seats. She winning.


 4. Girl can walk for Africa! The world is her catwalk. Shh.


5. Bae is fashionable. No buts. She also combines her pieces well.







6. In a world where we small breasted girls are looked down on, Micah motivates me to go out more often without a padded bra. Thumbs up to Seyi Shay also for teaching a girl to love her small boobs...


This bae be making me want a photographer boyfriend so bad. Yo, if you are a bad ass photographer in need of a muse do hit me up... Lmao... x
What else are you waiting for? Follow Micah on instagram and thank me later...

Xoxo rebels,
The Lagos Rebel 😍 

No comments:

Post a Comment