Wednesday 6 January 2016

Man crush alert: Atunrase Usman

I know what you are thinking right now, "another man crush in less than a week?" Lol. Well, what can I say? I am single and I have been single for almost 2 years now, can't I at least have crushes? *tongue out*

Let me tell you a story. It was 2011 and I needed to spice up my bbm so my girl M hooked me up with some bad ass men. One of these men was Atunrase and I must confess from day one I found him hot in a weird way. He's tall and slim and dark and very sexy. He's also a rich boy who spends a lot. He tried to meet me a couple of times but he was too vocal and yeah, I was too naive for him. So my crush moved on.

Somehow, I stumbled upon him on instagram and although he's so out of my reach, I couldn't help but like his pictures. Thing is I am an excellent stalker but for me to download pictures via  instagram I have to like them and then use a different app to get them to my device. Tonight, I was busy liking pictures... All 8 pictures... crush mi caught me and liked two pictures of me... I am so embarrassed. Away from that, meet my long time crush. Atunrase is a photographer, model, stylist and a fashion expert.





I have not called him handsome and I do not excuse his past as someone who has been around with most unilag girls. I have never met him but he's an awesome dresser and a party boy. He's someone you want as a friend. He can be vulgar and very direct but I guess he must be a cool somebody. But hey, you don't have to worry about your girl, I am so not his type... He likes them thick. Catch the boy on instagram and see the world through his eyes.

That's it rebels, Xoxo, 
The Lagos Rebel 😍 

No comments:

Post a Comment