Tuesday 16 February 2016

The Friday Everything Changed... 12/2/2016

Last Friday was definitely one to remember. I had gone out to source content for my blog and I had an amazing time.
1.       I went to the Rele Art gallery.

2.       I got bounced at The Long Bar simply because I am a lady and I was going in alone (that is a story for another day.)
3.       On coming out of the long bar, I met with Jyd (Jide) of the bond band. Now, this is a new band and they were going to perform at hotel bon voyage and because of how instantaneous I am, I went along with them to the pool section of the hotel where they were set to perform live. The band is made of about 6 men and a lady. I had granted them an interview and promised them a feature on my blog and was really looking forward to doing so. Continue for more:

4.       I finally went to Freedom Park and caught part of a live performance with a new friend, Pelumi.



5.       Then on my way home I misplaced my phone.
At number 5, my whole life changed. I cried. I called my phone till whoever found my phone ejected my sim card from the device. I used to use a Samsung galaxy a5. Thing is, no man has never done shit for me. I have always bought my things myself. I have always taken care of myself. I have always saved up money to afford myself whatever luxury I ever had. I remember walking into the Samsung experience centre in cocoa mall, Ibadan on march 7th 2015, counting 82000 and paying for the phone(#76000), the s- view phone casing(#3000) and a tempered glass screen protector(#3000). I remember being satisfied with my purchase.
That phone was my companion. It was my source to the internet and my most essential blogging tool. How do I cope with this blog? How do I apply for jobs? How do I get in touch with all my bbm contacts that help me with job ads. I have nobody to help me. I’m just helpless and empty. Since yesterday I have been going from place to place trying to get a job. To no avail.

Rebels, please if you can help me secure a job with a good pay please reach me on 08062400814. Thank you. I have a BSc in computer science and I have a certificate from NIIT showing that I am qualified to be a project manager. I have zero work experience. Please help. I speak good English. I am very social. I am very captivating. I learn fast in case you have any media job to offer me. My dream job is to be a presenter or on air personality but right now anything will do.

Please continue to visit the blog regularly as I will do my best to make sure there is always new content on the blog. God willing, I remain The Lagos Rebel. Unashamedly so.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment