Wednesday 30 December 2015

There's something about these male models

I can't quite place it but for a very long time now, I have had this distinct fascination for male models. Maybe because of how the glossy magazine papers portray them as gods on earth or their perfect features or their swag or some unexplainable reason. They always seem to know that women would come to drool over them thence they strike sexy poses with very astute facial expressions that somehow manage to make maidens swoon.


How do they even do it? Stone washed rock hard abs, chiselled jaws, waxed skins, hair to kill for... really, what is there not to desire about them.
Now, I like my men tall and muscular. I can manage a man who is 6ft2 but the taller the better. Now the problem is the dick print. I am not all about the size but yeah I am so into peeping. Like when I go to the pool I check dudes out, I love to take in their chests, back sides and yeah egg plants. Some people say the taller the smaller, should I be worried? How astute is that theory? M and I were discussing the other day about a dude that was into her. He's so tall and handsome and rich but his member is tiny and sick looking. Lol. I was just like er... Like these models below, take a look at their dick prints.



The dude directly above this text in my opinion has a small member. Lmao. I can see his print. What a waste of a fine specimen. Whichever way, the most important thing is not the size, it is the ability to work with what you have. Ain't it? Till you get married and push out one and then don't feel anything when you are in bed with him. Lol. I'm not mean. I am just saying. If you think that was an ignorant statement, feel free to read me my rights in the comments section.

Despite all said above, nothing can kill the joy I get going through a magazine with lots of males in it or even seeing them in music videos. Oh my! What I would do locked up in a room filled with strong handsome male models *sighs*

Ok rebels, this post is a wrap.
Xoxo, The Lagos Rebel 😍 

No comments:

Post a Comment