Sunday 20 December 2015

Guess who's back?

I know. I know it has been ages since my last post on the blog. Have you missed me? Well, I did miss you all. I missed all of you tremendously. I know that is hard to digest but it is true. You almost never comment on my post but I know you have been here because I see that my page views have jumped since the last time I was here.

Rebels, I purposely took a break off the blog to collect my ideas together. I took time off to find my direction. I don't want this blog to be just another blog to you. I want it to be THE BLOG. I can't wait till you discover all the juicy things I have in store for you.

Oh, it's Christmas in less than a week! Oh well! How have you been preparing? I'm igbo and my family and myself will be celebrating our Christmas and New year in our village. I will feed you more scoops of gist later. And hey, tell a friend to tell a friend to tell another friend that the lagos rebel is back!!! (In all truthfulness, I never left.)

Xoxo, The Lagos Rebel 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment