Monday 30 May 2016

Together again... After 2 whole years!!!

Yes, you read the caption right. I finally met up with my two mains after 2 years. Like the last time I was with them was on my convocation day and then life happened. I went on to serve Nigeria while they stayed back and graduated.

I'm talking about my two sisters from different mothers... Nasa and Dinma. Quick history tho. Back then in my first year they were in computer statistics and I was in computer major so we got to attend most classes together. They were always together and I used to admire them from afar. Lol. But they HATED me like crazy cos they just didn't like how I rolled or maybe they were just plain jealous πŸ˜’ but anyway we kind of hooked up in my 3rd year after they had transferred to economics department. So I was now a year older than them in class. 😝. And in my final year we became sisters. They came through for me every time. I remember when I will be out and it would rain and they would go to my room and help me take down my mattress (long story bro) and how dinma made my hair one time and how I go to their room to eat and stuff. I love these girls, can you tell.
That's Dinma in the middle
This is Nasa

But hey we had not seen in years and we have been making plans to see but it just never happened. So when Dinma called me last week Saturday telling me that I must be at her birthday the next day I knew I had no choice but to show up. Lol. For lack of what to wear I dressed down... way down.

So I pulled up at Amazon spurs in the landmark building ready to ball and yea I met my babies. It was an emotional reunion for us but hey it was someone's birthday so we started off taking pictures.



Then we ate and shared stories.


There was a particular staff that attended to us.  He was so kind and attentive. Give it up for Luciano.  He was god sent. He never got tired of our demands. The staff at spurs also cheered Dinma and sang for her. It was so beautiful.

We ended the day at hard rock cafe where dinma had their signature drink called hurricane while nasa and myself had their mojito. I also had chicken logs and Mac and cheese. Delicious something. I even got to take the remaining mac and cheese and extra chicken wings home.

Here is to wishing Dinma a beautiful 23rd birthday.  I love you bitch and I am so happy for everything you have accomplished. I am also very happy that you are happy. You were too beautiful for Jones anyway.

Yours Truly,
The Lagos Rebel😍

3 comments:

  1. Awwwnn...Jay i will so kill you for making me wanna cry...Beautiful piece...and yes we had fun..#happygirls#friendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww..this is beautiful..it was an awesome day nd I am happy I got to spend it with you guys �� ��..and lol @ d last line

    ReplyDelete