Wednesday 16 March 2016

My Fave fashion Item for the Month of March: OFF SHOULDER tops.

Hello Rebels,
How are you all doing? What have you been up to?

I got an email from a Rebel asking me why I had not put up a post in more than a week. Really? You guys check out for me like that? My God! I don blow. lmao. Well, err Rebel, truth is I have not put out a post because I have been very busy since the past two weeks. I knew I had a little legion of regular visitors but what I didn't know was just how much you cared about this blog. This is just got me feeling all loved up! awwwn.

Anyway, back to the post. I have been raving about off shoulders to anybody who cared to listen in my house. I am totally mind blown by them and then I thought, why don't I share the passion with you rebels?

Well, the off- shoulder trend has been growing on me for some time now. I am absolutely in love with them, by "them" I mean the complete off shoulders tops with frills or full sleeves. I can not wait until I can make or buy one. they are absolute statement pieces that are best worn over tight fitted high waist jean trousers.

They are a complete steal. If you are a fashion lover, please could you just get one already? lol.
Let me leave you with these pictures I copped off www.fashpa.com 


Yours Faithfully,
The Lagos Rebel <3 

2 comments: