Sunday 6 March 2016


I want to start off this post with a heartfelt apology to Todun. I have disappointed her two times now and I feel very sad about the entire situation. I pray she gets to read this so that she can further understand what went on.

So Todun had gone through lots of trouble to get Motun (M) and myself tickets to go see the basketball game that went down live between the Senegal national basketball team and the Nigerian national basketball team on the 5th of March, 2016 by 6:30pm at Landmark event center in Victoria Island.

Motun and I were super exited to be at our first basketball game so we had planned to converge at Motun's bus stop so we could go to the event together. We were prepared. Thing is, my make up took forever. Plus Lagos traffic dealt me a hard blow. I left my house by 5pm and got to Maryland by some minutes past 7. I was so pissed. I had to wait some additional 23 minutes for M to show up. lol

When she finally did, I was so pissed with myself and tried to pass the anger off on Motun. I blew up in her face but because we have been friends for 10 years and all she perfectly understood me so yeah, my plan did not work. I finally got her to understand how sad i felt for disappointing Todun. We contemplated going to the event still but we reached a unanimous decision that at that time it was only a foolish notion. So we killed off that idea.

Lol. M being who she is had a plan B all along so she called boo and we headed off  to Leisure mall in Surulere. After getting into a huge quarrel with our cab man, we were determined to not let the whole situation get to us and so we decided to wait for her boo. There we were facing this 5D Cinema booth within the mall premises then M decided we should totally give it a try. So in we went. Each movie cost about 500 naira per person. It was such an amazing experience with real effects and all.




We tried a roller coaster ride and another scary roller coaster ride that almost had me throwing up my heart. It was so entertaining and real. Lol. They even had water sprinklers to create the effect of water splashing on you when the game got to locations where water should sprinkle on you if you were actually in the game for real.

Finally, M's boo came through and together, all three of us saw one more 5D movie. We saw the BLOODY ROAD. Bloody something, I screamed like a baby. Lmao. I think I screamed away all my frustration of missing Todun's stuff. By some minutes past nine 9pm, we zoomed off to Ikeja city mall. Once there, we went up to Rhapsody's to chill. Motun had some Strawberry something while I had a mojito.

Both drinks were really good. How do I know? lol. I swapped drinks with Motun after I had had 1/4 of mine and she had had like 1/2 of hers. lol. I finished hers and dived into mine again.

We had our drinks with Chicken wings. Our kitchen wings came in stew with a small dish containing additional sauce.

The sauce tasted like mayonnaise and garlic. I absolutely loved it. I danced alot. I had a fabulous time with my friends.

M's boo is also a likable person. I like that he spends so much time with M and treats her like a queen. Aww. I got home at exactly 12pm. Special S/O to Motunrayo for turning my mood around and making that day a memorable experience for me.

That's it Rebels, I wish you an amazing week ahead.
Yours Faithfully, The Lagos Rebel!


4 comments:

  1. XoXo.... More amazing fun times to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. auwwww...I read it till the end I love how u write jay..

    ReplyDelete
  3. auwwww...I read it till the end I love how u write jay..

    ReplyDelete