Thursday 15 September 2016

That time at HazelBerry Yoghurt.

Location: Hazelberry Yogurt, along Admiralty way, Lekki Phase 1

Hi guys!!!

It has been what? I think 3 months since my last blog. I must say that work has been exhausting. I wake up at 5am and get back home by 10pm. What about weekends? My weekends are sacred. I sleep for as long as I want to, do my laundry, cook for my family, make my hair and press my phone and sleep some more. I know, it is unforgivable but I am hoping we all get along.

So Sometime in July (I think), I visited Hazelberry yogurt. After eating yogurt at Sweet Kiwi I just fell in love with yogurt and I had read about hazelberry so I decided to you know pop in for a visit.
LOL!

First thing I noticed upon getting there is how small their space is. It can sit a maximum of 8 people at a time which in my opinion is tiny. Next, I noticed that their pricelist was very affordable.

I ordered for yogurt and just like in Sweet Kiwi, they weigh it and stuff. They had three flavors which were Vanilla, Chocolate and plain yogurt. I opted for the vanilla and the plain yogurt with coconut and candy toppings.

I must say I was very disappointed. The yogurt didn't have the same consistency as that of Sweet Kiwi. Also, there was absolutely no difference between it and your road side Fan Yoghurt!

The coconut toppings was a life saver. I don't know what would have happened to my yogurt if I hadn't ordered them. I won't advise you to visit but if you do try something else. LoL.

Thank You for stopping by and feel free to drop your comment in the comment section below. I love you guys!!!


Damage Done:
Plain and Vanilla yogurt with Coconut and candy toppings: #1170

XOXO,
The Lagos Rebel.

No comments:

Post a Comment